Did you get hurt in a Tampa auto accident?
If you were injured in a Tampa car collision that another person caused, whether it be in an Uber or with your friend, you are most likely worried about:
- Vehicle repair or replacement costs
- Auto accident injury doctor bills
- Debilitating car accident injuries
- Loss of a paycheck after a car accident
You have the right to pursue damages from the person who caused the Tampa car accident in a court of law. The problem is that you probably do not want to deal with an auto insurance adjuster and legal matters related to the car crash during an already difficult time.
At Franchi Law, our personal injury and Uber accident attorneys pursue the car accident legal claim for you. This allows you to make your health your focus after the Tampa auto accident; our personal injury lawyer will deal with securing you the car crash compensation you need!
You Can Count on the Tampa Franchi Law Team to:
- Help you get the auto accident injury medical care you need to get better
- Work with doctors to document the auto accident injuries caused by the collision
- Confirm that you have no out-of-pocket expenses for medical care or legal costs
- Manage the communications with your car insurance company and the insurance company of the driver who caused the Tampa car wreck
- Work to get you the compensation you need after a Tampa car accident.
After a Tampa auto accident, place a call to the personal injury lawyers at Franchi Law at 813-800-4529
Please keep in mind that when you have suffered an injury in a Tampa car crash, it is essential to see a medical professional as soon as possible. This is important because you need a doctor to document the car accident injuries within 14 days; medical documentation will likely help strengthen your legal compensation claim.
Call Franchi Law for legal help after suffering injuries in a Tampa car crash as soon as you are medically able. Then, we can process your personal injury auto accident case and your claim for compensation from the car wreck injuries; you can focus on healing!